* LIBRARY COLLECTIONS
* CURRENT HOLDING OF JOURNALS
* NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES
* LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
* NEW ARRIVAL
The Library of Judicial Commissioner, Manipur was established on 20th January 1950. In the year 1971 abolished the Court of Judicial Commissioner, Manipur and on 21st January 1972 established a common High Court for the state of Assam, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur and Tripura as outlying bench of the Gauhati High Court. Later on Gauhati High Court permanent Bench at Imphal was established in the year 1992. On Saturday, the 23rd day of March, 2013, the High Court of Manipur came into existence and the Library is known as the Judges Library. The Judges Library, High Court of Manipur works as under the guidance of the Hon’ble Library Committee constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice
At present the Judges Library, High Court of Manipur function with the Staff strength of seven library professional. Library professional is also deputed in each court during court proceedings to provide the cited books and other materials to Hon’ble Judges at the time of hearing in the courts.
Judges Library ,High Court of Manipur is well equipped and growing up with approximately 29960 collections including commentary law books, bound volumes of Indian & Foreign Law Journals, Encyclopaedias of Indian and Foreign Editions, Monumental Series, Bare Acts (Central & State), Manipur Gazettes (Ordinary & Extra Ordinary), Legal Data Bases, Law Commission Reports, Codes, Manuals, Reference Books & General Books.
Judges Library, High Court of Manipur presently subscribes 10 Journals.
1. All India Reporter (A.I.R.)
2. All India Reporter (Supreme Court Section) - Bound
3. All India Reporter (SC WEEKLY)
4. Criminal Law Journal (Cri. L. J.)
5. Current Central Legislation (C.C.L)
6. Gauhati Law Times (G.L.T)
7. Supreme Court Cases (S.C.C.)
8. Transport & Accidents Claims Cases (T.A.C)
9. North East Judgments (N.E.J)
10. Supreme Court Reports (S.C.R.)